In Your Body ... In the World
How do we move more fully into this moment?
Mondays 9:00 - 10:15 am
October 14 - December 23 (no class November 11)
Belterra Common House
Nine Weeks of Somatic Practices for Every Day Life
Nine Weeks, Nine Questions
- What happens if you notice your body?
- How do you know where your body contacts your world?
- How do you know you are moving?
- What does your tension tell you about how you are moving in the world?
- How does engaging with edges organize your movement?
- How do you know you are breathing?
- What are the edges of your breathing?
- What does your body tell you about the space you inhabit?
- How do you inhabit your space and interact with the world?
Build a body centered practice...
- Each class builds a foundation in basic somatic skills
- Somatic practices that highlight each week's theme.
- Introduction to practices you can explore in everyday life.
Includes Online resources:
- Video documentation from each week
- Forum to support your journey
- Background information on concepts and practices from relevant somatic traditions